Saturday, June 27, 2009

Preferred domain name problems:

Preferred domain name problems: (At all keywords slips from Google SERP)

When I have maked changes, to my preferred domain, through Google web master tool, then after google have indexd my site with www domain name. But amazing that, after this, my site pages have slips at all keywords from Google SERP.

I don't know why ? , But think, it will sure comes again, after reffreshing my old cached page with www domain pages.

After some days again I've changed it, withought www domen name, then right now all pages have indexed by Google same, but withought home page.

But main things is that, It searchibility at all keywords loses from Google SERP, Please any one who suggest me, why ....?

1 Comments:

At 2:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post This blog was very informative and knowledgeable.Thanks to sharing
Register a website

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India

Certified SEM & Web Analyst . Currently working for Tradeindia; "Infocom Network Limited" (www.tradeindia.com) in Delhi, India and originally belong from U.P. Siswa Bazar

SHARE ON: Facebook Linkedin Twitter
Contact Me

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]