Here in this post I am trying to write some useful and essential information regarding Google Friendly Website, Because a Google Friendly Website always get well ranked on Google SERP, Other wise Google lower the rank of Google Unfriendly Sites ( “thin sites” and “low quality sites” that provide little or no value to users )
So in this way on your site, Always try to write useful information, for which visitors/users looking that, If your pages contain useful information, their content will attract many visitors.
Allways try to write highest quality content on your pages, And especially your homepage. High quality content means, it should be Original Content and Fresh Information, Should not be copied from any where site.
Because, the latest Google’s Search Algorithm, That’s called Google Panda algorithm, which aims to better promote the high quality content site by dooming the rank of low quality content sites. As we all know that the reason behind this, Panda is pretty much a content quality filter.
However, In order to be successful and maintain your search engine rankings, it is necessary to make a few changes to your website, including:
- Remove duplicate content
- Remove poor quality content
- Always Try to Enhance thin content
- Create fresh, unique and users interesting content
- Constantly update your website with fresh, relevant, and informative content
- Don't fill your page with lists of keywords
- Avoid over optimization and keyword stuffing
- Don't create multiple copies of a page under different URLs
- Try to Build relevant links
- Eliminate unnatural back links
- Vary your anchor text
- Ensure proper navigation
BOTTOM LINE: So at last again i want to clear that if you will follow all guidelines that is defined above for Google Friendly Sites, I am definitely sure your site will be Get well position on Google SERP, and this position will be stable on SERP.