Saturday, November 29, 2008

My Professional Journey

After completing MCA early from Anand Engineering College; Agra, Then after I came to Delhi and was faced a very hard time during searching job and my professional career. There is no surprise in the fact that I had no any knowledge about in this professional industry. So, After a struggle of few months I have decided to start my career in teaching profession and finally started from Noida, Sector 37.

1- NIT COACHING CENTRE (Noida, Sector 37):- My first job experience was in the teaching professionI joined this as a faculty of Programming Language, This was my first working experience. After few months, I got a chance to join this company: www.halfvalue.com. 

2- BENISON SOFTWARE SOLUTION (www.halfvalue.com) :- This was my first job experience in the field of Online Portal Website of the world’s book & textbook industry to buy and sell new and used books onlineI have given a long time into this company and enjoyed a lot. After few months I got an offer to join another company in DOT NET technology (One Card Solution Pvt Ltd). 

A big thanks to my best friend Avinash Chand Patel; because he helped me to join this company. Also a special thanks to owner of this company, Because you are very Kind hearted person, friendly nature and values us like a family member. After few months I got a offer to join another company in DOT NET technology (One Card Solution Pvt Ltd).

3- ONE CARD SOLUTION PVT LTD (Kamla Nagar, Delhi):- I joined this company as a Software Engineer and got an opportunity to work on a Project "Rista Rango Ke Sang 2005 Program" for Nerolac Paint Company. In this project, I had visited to dealers / distributors of Nerolac Company in some cities as Ghaziabad, Indore, Chennai, and Jammu etc. I have successfully deployed this project at Client site in these cities. From these all cities ..., the Jammu was my best memorable trip; because I have visited first time to Jammu and I enjoyed a lot here. 

Also, I never forget to this trip because my mobile was stooped to working here and I was unable to access Internet services. So, due to this I had faced more difficulties to deployed this project in this city. Because an external modem was provided to access Internet to complete this project at dealers site. Also, I had faced many challenges at client side; due to different type of system configurations. But after my hard work I have done this successfully.

I appreciate to the "owner of this company" (MrAshutosh) because you are a very good person and always understand about problems caused by unemployment and provided full support at all level. You are very friendly and supportive nature.  

After some time I have left to this company OCSPL and started to searching a new job.

4-  HALFVALUE.COM :- After left to OCSPLI have again joined to this company and now got a chance to work in SEO profile. This was first time I came about SEO. I have given my full time to learn more about SEO.  After few months I have started to searching a new job in this new platform "SEO".

5- ALLACTION TRADE:- I joined this B2B company; in Gurgaon, as Sr. SEO. I had worked here around 3-4 months only; but due to some Internal Issues of this company, I have decided to change this company and finally started to searching a new job. Because, this was my first working experience in B2B Industry. So, I started to searching my new job in B2B Industries with SEO profile. So, I did many research on Job portal site to find the best B2B company, and finally found the Tradeindia company in B2B industry.

6 - TRADEINDIA.COM :- First of all, I am thankful to GOD for what all the best things he gave me till today including INL (Tradeindia), because I got everything in my life from this company. Also, I would like to express my gratitude to people around me for helping me to become what I am today... Thanks to all.  

I have joined this company since 9th of October 2006; as SEO Executive and currently I am working as Manager in Product Department. The prime reasons for my this long journey are also that I love my job and like this work place a lot. The work place is so pleasant and people are very friendly. I gained significant knowledge and learnt many good lessons. 

Also, during my this beautiful long journey I Got promoted from Executive to Sr. Executive, Sr. Executive to Team Leader, Team Leader to Assistant Manager and Assistant Manager to Manager. Also, The management has promoted I am very happy to work with India's best B2B Company "http://www.tradeindia.com/".

Everyone is here as friendly and supportive nature. Good employees always be rewarded by the company. So, I feel happy and proud to be part of this beautiful organization. The biggest point is that the company always providing a better learning and working platform along with healthy and happier work atmosphere.

During my this beautiful long journey, I have learned lot of things related to Complete digital marketing as : SEO,  SEM, Internet Marketing, Paid Marketing (FB & Google Ads), GTM, ASO (App Store Optimization), Google Play Console, Web & App Analytics and also completed many Certifications. During my this long journey I resolved a lot of client's issues. Apart from this I have also seen a lot of changes in Digital Marketing and gained a better experience at all. The challenges, which I was faced during my this long journey, overall they had awarded me a lot of good experience in my core knowledge.

The Key Point of my this long fantastic journey is that; I find myself here as :-
  • Comfortable and Safe with work culture, 
  • Find numerous Promotion chances and Opportunities.
  • Open door policy, Employee recognition & Lots of Party & Fun
  • Homely environment and good employees
  • The Management values the performer and helps people to grow.
  • I learned lot of things while the doing the job
I am also thankful to my mentor Mr. Sandip Chhettri (COO), because you are a wonderful teacher, boss, leader and friend. You are everything one could look for in a good mentor. You groomed us to be sound professionals and made working with you an interesting and memorable experience. I will always be grateful to you for your support and kindness.

How can I forget to give a Special thanks to my Co-workers, because they always given their best efforts to support me to complete my Goal.

Here are few hardest things that I had to experience and learned in my journey:- Follow your heart and do what feels right, Work hard, Stay determined and you’ll get recognized, Hard work always pays off, It takes time, but it will eventually, Conflicts happen, but don't lose yourself in the process and Be patient, don’t rush and don’t give up on your dream.

Update Date: 5th of Jun 2020

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India

Certified SEM & Web Analyst . Currently working for Tradeindia; "Infocom Network Limited" (www.tradeindia.com) in Delhi, India and originally belong from U.P. Siswa Bazar

SHARE ON: Facebook Linkedin Twitter
Contact Me

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]