Saturday, January 16, 2021

Google My Business FAQ | Q&A

 Q1: What is Google My Business?

  • Google My Business (GMB) is a free and easy to use tool to help your business go online and make it easier for people to find you on Google Search and Maps.
  • Google My Business (GMB) is a free and easy to use tool that allows you to promote your Business Profile and business website on Google Search and Maps.
  • Google My Business (GMB) is the one-stop solution for businesses to manage their online presence across Google Search and Maps. 

Q2: What do I get with Google My Business?

  • With your Google My Business account, you can see and connect with your customers, post updates to your Business Profile and see how customers are interacting with your business on Google.
  • Every day, millions of people search on Google for businesses like yours. Make your Business Profile stand out and turn those searches into your customers.

Q3: What is a Business Profile?

  • Your free Business Profile on Google helps your business show up when it matters most: the moment customers are searching for your business or products or services like yours on Google Search and Maps. 
  • Log into your Google My Business account to update your address, phone number, website, open hours and more to help customers find and connect with your business. Keep your profile updated with fresh photos, special offers and promotions to make it easy for customers to choose you.

Q4: How does Google My Business help you to reach more customers?

  • Google My Business gives you the power to attract and engage customers when they search for your business / products / services on Google. Your Business Profile gives you a presence on Google Search and Maps, allowing you to respond to Reviews, post photos of products or special offers and add/edit your business details. 
  • Your Google business website lets you present your business professionally online, showcasing your photos and business details in a beautiful way. 
  • Insights shows you how you can optimize your customer engagement for better results, and you can encourage more engagement by interacting with your customers from the Customers tab.
Q5: How can Google My Business actually help you?
  • Google My Business helps you get your business to stand out on Google Search and Maps! You can use pictures, contact info, and more to showcase your business when people search online.
Q6: How to claim or create a GMB listing?
  • It’s possible your business already exists on Google, or you might need to add it from scratch— either way, it’s easy to get it sorted with Google My Business. Once up and running, you can manage how your business information shows up across Google’s services such as Maps and Search—all totally free of charge. 
  •  ✅ In detail please check herehttps://support.google.com/business/thread/3062337?hl=en

Q8: Can random people really make changes to my Google My Business Listing?

  • Yes.
  • Even though it doesn’t seem fair to most business owners, anyone can suggest a change or an edit to your business listing, including your competition. These user-generated changes can be made live on your listing, and you might not even be notified the changes have been made. This includes changing your physical business location.
  • That’s why it’s good practice to log into your Google My Business dashboard frequently to make sure that no one has made incorrect or inaccurate changes to your listing. To see if you’ve received any notifications from Google regarding any changes made to your listing, log into your GMB dashboard and switch back to the “classic view” of the dashboard.
  • So it’s best to log in to Google My Business frequently to check your listing to ensure that all of your information is correct and accurate.
  •  ✅ For more please visit here: https://searchengineland.com/google-my-business-listings-5-frequently-asked-questions-301499 

Q7: I have some fake reviews about my business on my Google My Business listing. How can I get them removed?

  • Are they truly fake reviews or reviews you simply don’t like? If they’re negative reviews you don’t like or don’t agree with, Google probably won’t remove them.
  • Read Google’s Review Policies to see if the reviews truly violate Google’s policies. If the review does violate Google’s terms and are truly fake reviews, the first thing you should do is politely respond to the reviewer. This lets everyone who sees the negative review know you care enough to at least address the unhappy “customer” head-on.
  • Google even provides you with tips on how to reply to a reviewer.
  • Next, you can log in to your Google My Business dashboard and flag the review. First, go to the specific review you want to flag and click on the three dots next to the review:
  • And then click “Flag as Inappropriate.”
  • Flagging a review inside of Google My Business is more effective than flagging it through your browser.
  • Another benefit is that you’ll get a response from Google letting you know they got your request.
  • After getting the confirmation email, wait three days. You should receive a response from Google where you can explain the circumstances as to why the review is fake. Don’t use emotions, use facts. Give Google as much detail as possible about the situation, the reviewer and why the review is fake and should be removed.
  • You can also go to the Google My Business forum and explain your situation there. Depending on your situation, a Google Top Contributor may assist you and help you reach out to a person at Google who can help you get the fake review removed.
  •  ✅ For more please check herehttps://searchengineland.com/google-my-business-listings-5-frequently-asked-questions-301499 

Q9: How do I edit my Google My Business listing if I’m relocating to a new address?

  • The data you enter on Google My Business plays a crucial role in determining your visibility, which also makes it easier for customers in the real world to discover your business. This is why it’s important to keep your Google My Business listing information correct, comprehensive, and up-to-date.
  • You'll need to have a Google My Business account to make any updations in business information like address, hours, contact info, and photos. Those who don’t have an account can claim and verify their business by following our guide on Google My Business.
To edit your address:

Q10: Do Google My Business posts help SEO?

  • Besides making your business listing more relevant and active, posting relevant content and information about your business on Google My Business additionally helps in SEO -- enables you to rank higher!
  • Google My Business posts are a surefire way (achook tareeka) to gain tons of visibility, generate leads, and grow sales.
  •  ✅ Please find more here: https://statusbrew.com/insights/frequently-asked-questions-about-google-my-business/ 


 💥 Find more about Google My Business: 💥


1 Comments:

At 10:08 PM , Blogger yisus said...

Conociendo las tacticas de marketing hay que desarrollar la mejor forma de mejorar ficha de google my business para que asi tu cuenta crezca en visualizacion y tu negocio tengo un alcanze mayor trayendo mas clientes, este es un paso importante que a muchos se les olvida y es vital en todos los negocios

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India

Certified SEM & Web Analyst . Currently working for Tradeindia; "Infocom Network Limited" (www.tradeindia.com) in Delhi, India and originally belong from U.P. Siswa Bazar

SHARE ON: Facebook Linkedin Twitter
Contact Me

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]